Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEAR 2011

The new year have comes but later me in my seats watching fireworks from distance. In my place can see the flow from KLCC. Yes. its fun though, but this year will be about 7 years that i am not celebrated anything for new year.
Many of my friends went to town,to gathers among with all kind of races, standing to count the clock till 12 am, and scream "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" but for me, i'm still thinking, for what? what are we celebrate anyway? I'm not in idea to wishing new year for everyone while we know tomorrow is 1 hb (new year).
Maybe this event is not in my calendar, coz what i do is review what all the thing i did in the past year and planning what i have to do more in these upcoming year.
usually i started my new day with prayers, i pray for anything that i want to achieve and what i want to have. Normally i choose to start with appreciation to god, Alhamdulillah,my age is till counting, my chance to change myself is still running and ongoing.

May the best with me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment